Sunday, October 4, 2015

Make it Sparkle

Can you believe it is October? Time sure is flying by. And it's time for a new challenge over at Simply Magnolia.  Make it Sparkle.

I just love this image Tilda with Flowers. I colored her with distressed inks which was so much fun. The paper is from Pion "My Precious Daughter". The card is also stamped and embellished with Stempelglede PostCard from Paris. To complete my design I used ribbon, flower, metal button and lots and lots of bling.




I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Sisters of Craft - October Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - #591 Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. No, I can't believe it is October already. Time is accelerating...
    Love this gorgeous creation! Really beautifully shaped, designed, and embellished! Love the pretty paper, darling image, and your coloring, too, of course! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous thanx for playing along at Sisters of craft x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!