Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Use a Numeral

Happy Tuesday,

Please join us over at Magnolia Licious for our  challenge Use a Numeral. Here is my second pocket pal using Magnolia stamp from the 4th Graduate Collection America Star Tilda. You can purchase this stamp and die cut (Magnolia Doohickey Starlight Folded Tag) over at Magnolia Licious . I colored her with Copic Markers. The paper is from Authentique. To embellish the pockets I used metal star, ribbon, lace, raffia, pearl bling, Mayan Road Calendar, paper clip, chipboard letters, Star pins, cheese cloth, and paper flag. I used tissue tape on the side of the pocket. In order for it to adhere to the plastic I used Modge Podge.

The winner of my blog candy is Laura, she guessed April 29th and a boy! Please contact me@ k_l_gauthier@yahoo.com.


Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious Use a Numeral! You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.

Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back each week to see if you’ve won!


I entering my project in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - #58 Always Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle - #135 Anything Goes
Robyn's Fettish - #262 Anything but a Card
2 Creative Chicks - #26 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is a stunning Pocket Letter! I love what you did, each pocket it gorgeous!!
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Pocket letter Karen, wonderful celebratory colours and of course the 4th July is on its way. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great pocket letter! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pocket letter, Karen! I am just learning about them today! Love what you did with this! :^)
    So happy you got together with Kelly! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love These Pocket Pals I Will Have To Try These Out Thanx For Joining Us At Robyn's Fetish Challenge This Week Good Luck
    Sherry RF DT
    Ps) Thanxx For The Inspiration On The Pocket Pals As Well Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!