Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tea Please

Wow! Can you believe it is the middle of June? Here is the tea box I created for Simply Magnolia's new challenge "Anything but a Card". I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her. I sprayed my Prima Bloom Mist Gold Foil. I used Magnolia Doo Hickey Tea Tag die and Martha Stewart butterfly punch. The DP is from Prima Stationers Desk Collection and a Prima clear tea cup stamp. I added a clock knob to the top of my box.

Thanks for stopping by!



I am entering my projects:
Diva's by Design - Anything Magnolia
Reves 2 Scrap - Anything Goes
Emergency Crafters - Not a Card

8 comments:

  1. How sweet. Would you mind telling me the name of the image please? You did a great job with this,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! A perfect stamp for this project! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape and the knob on the top. Tilda is gorgeous and perfect for a tea box and awesome colors too. Love it!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make a fantastic stocking stuffer for someone like my daughter who loves tea. I must pin this in my gift ideas board. Just beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tea box Karen, what a fab idea - love the colours and beautiful Tilda!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!