Saturday, March 15, 2014

Gorgeous Girl

It's time for a new challenge over at CMC this week - "Show Some Skin". I hope you will head over and check out the DT's great cards. Thanks for stopping by!



Here is what I used to create my card:
Digi stamps 4 Joy - Martini Tribalesque
Copic Markers - Skin E000, E00, E11, R20; hair E40, E41, E42, E43; top, skirt, headband BG000, BG10, BG11; belt, bracket and necklace R81, R83, R85
Silver pen for earrings, snake bracelet and parts of belt
Cryogen Paper
Prima Paper - Optimist
Black Ribbon
Our sponsor is Digi Stamps 4 Joy.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Stampin' for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons -#80 Anything Goes with Ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!