Saturday, October 19, 2013

Lili's Pumpkin

Good Evening,

Boy, I had a busy day of cleaning. But it sure does feel good when your house feels spotless. Today I would like to share this Halloween gift bag I made starring Lili! Shh, don't tell anyone she is my favorite character from Inky Impressions.



I used Tim Holtz in the bag die to cut out my bag. Lili's face was colored with E000, E00, R20, B21; hair E25, E31, E59; leave YG93, YG895; pumpkin YR13, YR15, YR17. I paper pieced her out using Carte Bella Halloween paper. I added bling to her out for a belt. I cut out the oval from my spellbinders die using Graphic 45 Steampunk paper. To complete my design I used bling and black netting to create my bow. I hope I have inspired you today to create a Halloween or Fall project.

Here is a couple of closer views:




Thanks for stopping by!

Karen

I have some candy on my blog.

I am entering my bag in the following challenges:
Inky Impressions - #130 Fall/Autumn
Crafty Calendar October - Halloween
Inkspirational - Anything Goes
Splendiferous - Boo to You - Bloggers Challenge
Delicious Doodles - #58 Non-Scary Halloween
Jo's Scrap Shack - FFC#22 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering your gorgeous card into our Fall/Autumn challenge at Inky Impressions

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring is fab and what a great gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and beautifully colored. I just love Halloween! Thanks, too for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.. as for the mask die, yes, it is a spellbinder die - part of the set called "Venetian Accents"..It is cool and this was the first time I used it.. it has a few other accents and a lovely border die in the set. Thanks again! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag, the circles of embellishing against the black looks great with Lili! I love the inside too. It is very festive and a fun gift bag. Can you come and get my house spotless? I will craft with you when you are finished! lol
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you !! :) A gorgeous little treat bag. The link on Delicious Doodles challenge blog didn't work. Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!