Saturday, October 26, 2013

Anyone need a painter










Happy Saturday,

It's time for a new challenge over at CMC - Masculine. Dr. Digi is our sponsor and these images are great! The image I used is Dunderton Decorators LTD.

My image with colored with Copic Markers. Skin E000, E00; shirt G21, G40; shoes E40, E41, E42; overalls B91,B93, B95; moustache, paint can, bottom of shoes, roller handle C0, C01, C03, C05; label paint can R89; roller brush YR000, YR00. For the paint that is dripping I used Viva. The button and overall metals were colored with a silver pen.

At first I dreaded doing a guy card because I am not very good at it. But he was so much fun to color. I hope you are inspired to create a masculine card today.


Have a closer look:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Digitally Sweet - #59 Anything Goes
Sister Act - #30 Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes and A DT Call
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes




4 comments:

  1. Great male card, Karen. Love your design, and your colouring of that fab image!

    Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies, and good luck in the draw. We would also love you to join us again in future challenges.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and such a fun image too! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, fabulous hun! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Little Fairies this week. Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that painter image!! so cute.

    Thanks for joining Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!