Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tilda with Dot Bow

Happy Saturday,

Hello Maggie lovers! Are you having a good weekend? My day started out sunny but it looks like the rain is rolling in. Bummer!

As I was poking around the other night I found that Fashionista Challenge is having a DT call. No Noses..... I was so excited so I created this heart project for my submission. I just love this sweet little Tilda. I am hoping when I go to the mailbox today my package from Diana is there......

I stamped my image on Cryogen paper with black Memento ink. I then colored her with Copic markers- skin E00, E000, R20; hair E25, E35, E50; outfit R81, R83, R85; heart R000, R01, R02. I paper pieced her head band and add Shabby Pink Frantage to the heart she is holding.


 Here  are some different views of my project:



Best shot I could do on the wall:

Here are the other goodies I used on my creation:
The vintage hangar and the heart canvas are from Melissa Frances
The pink frills are from Melissa Frances
Butterfly Die - Cherry Lynn
Heart Dies - Marianne Dies
Memory Box Die Precious Heart Box
Bling, feathers, flowers, ribbon, lace, netting
To create the dots on her headband I used Petal Pink Liquid Pearls
Polka dots on her outfit were created with white poster sharpie paint
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap

I am entering her in the following challenges:
Fashionista Magnolia and  More  - #1 Big, Big, Big News
Marvelous Magnolias - #45 Floral Frenzy
Magnolia Licious - "Bling it Up"
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #78 Your Favourite Embellishment (flowers, bling and frills)
Simon Says Wednesday - Celebrate STAMPtember® and use a product from the Simon Says Stamp Store (Magnolia Stamp - Tilda with Dot Bow, Melissa Frances Decorative Hangar with flower clips, Memory Box Precious Heart Box Die, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Frayed Burlap, Copic Markers, 

18 comments:

  1. Oh you are such a girl! lol Love your heart, so frilly and you do this style perfectly! Tilda is beautiful also. Those layers of ribbon and netting are gorgeous, love how you did it all.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just gorgeous! I love all the frills, just beautiful Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh, this is absolutely exquisite....pure lusciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo gorgeous!!! Just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning my friend!!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Lovely project, and so different! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow....what a beautiful work, love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if
    it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.


    Feel free to visit my weblog; church sound system (blogi.ya1.ru)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen,
    Oh this is lovely!! So feminine!
    Just love all the frills and the hanger.
    Tilda is beautiful.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is so lovely, beautiful and adorable!! Love the colors you have used and all the ribbon and details.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers!! This is simply gorgeous!! I love all the fluff around Ms Tilda, looks so frilly and girly. And then there's Ms Tilda with the polka dots, love it!!!! Great job on this project and good luck over at Fashionista Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzers!! I just adore all the frilliness!!!! And Ms Tilda looks great (especially adore the polka dots). What a wonderful project this is. Good luck over at Fashionista, you definitely deserve a spot on the DT.
    (you might get this post twice, I thought I sent it but it's not showing up so I'll try again, but this project deserves 2 comments anyway!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! How beautiful is this?!? Your coloring is lovely and I am crazy about the frilly, femanine look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful! I love all the details! It looks very cute and sophisticated! You colored the image beautifully! I also love the roses! :) Wonderful job!
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so so pretty, love the tulle
    thanks for playing with us at fashionista
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous creation, Karen. I love all the pretty frilly around Tilda. Simply adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful creation Karen!!! :) Love the cute Tilda and all the embellishments!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Marvelous Magnolia this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Lovin' the embellishments on this fabby creation. Tilda looks so cute in her spotty onesie! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!