Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lady in Red


Happy Wednesday!

Are you having a good week? I am the sun is finally shinning we had so much rain.

Today I have a tag to share with you. I just love the new Prima Doll Stamps. I used the Doll with Peasant Dress. I cut a tag, covered it with plain paper, inked the edges of the paper and I used Viva modeling cream with a stencil to create the wired background. To complete my design I added flower trim, flowers, dies, stars and ribbon.

Be sure to head over to our Red, White and Blue challenge.


Cryogen Paper
Liquid Scrap Dots


Frayed Burlap Distress Ink

Jet Black Archival Ink
Magnolia Doo Hickey Die - Tilda Ticket

A closer view:


I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes or a "Twist" someone Special A Male
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Challenge #91 Flowers Galore
Live and Love Crafts' Inspiration - Challenge 12 Birthstones July/Ruby
PaperTake Weekly - Hot, Hot, Hot


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. Love the image and your beautiful coloring. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is beautiful. I have all the doll stamps, I just got the five new ones last week, but I have not used them. I am looking at all the wonderful projects, like yours, to gain inspiration. I love the rich color palette and your shading on her dress is totally off the chain! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen - love the colors. You know that song "Lady in Red"? Now I will be singing that all day long!!!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen you have really done a spectacular job with this Doll stamp. I really love the shading technique on the dress. 613 Avenue Create is grateful you chose to share it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!